Arner's Restaurant and Bakery
This Policy applies to customer information Arner's collects, through our website and other web/digital applications.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
• Information you provide us when we request personal information, such as in job inquiries with Arner's, gift certificate purchases, customer feedback, pie club entry, subscription to informational email service, and requests for information about Arner's.
• Information you give us, such as during transactions, surveyswebsite registrations, and any future mobile applications.
• Information from other sources, such as companies that help us to update our website and marketing material.
• Information automatically collected when you visit or use our websites, such as via cookies and device information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Arner's does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, but we may use your information internally to support our business functions.
Under the following limiting circumstances, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• with service providers or suppliers that help with our business operations or joint products.
• with your consent.
• when necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Arners, its customers and/or associates.
• when otherwise required by law.
YOUR CONSENT AND CHANGES TO POLICY
By using our website and submitting the personal information requested, you consent to the collection and use of this information in the manner described in this policy by Arner's.
From time to time, with your consent, we may disclose information with carefully selected companies who may offer you products and services of interest. You can choose not to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes by indicating your preference at the time of collection or by responding to the promotional e-mail in the manner provided.
Arner's reserves the right to change its policy in this regard at any time in the future. In the event Arner's does make a material change to its policy, a notification of such change will be posted on the website so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online or through our services, and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your "personally identifiable information" (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
While we are happy to have you visit the Arner's web site with your children, the Arner's site is a general audience site and is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Please contact us via the Contact Us section of this policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES